Friday, April 14, 2017

Daily Mantra

In my last post I talked about creating a Daily Mantra. As an Empath I have developed my own personal Daily Mantra with intentions that serve my journey as a Healer, and as a Human. I will dictate my daily mantra as follows:

"I am Love.

I am surrounded by the Highest Divine Angels who clear away all patterns, cut through false bonds, and false truths that hinder the progression of my ascension to my highest self. Jesus, the Divine Healer pulls out the core and the seeds of my discomfort, discontent, and disease and sends them into the Divine White Light. I am filled with Divine, Green, Loving, Healing Light that fills my wounds, heals my wounds and seals my wounds.

I am encapsulated by Divine Golden Light that carries me on my path. Only love comes in, and only love goes out. The rest is sent to the core of the Earth to keep Her in balance, and Her energy moves up through every pathway of my body and out the top of my head connecting me to my Divine Source, the Divine Matrix and Knowledge, making me conscious of Divine Records and Knowing.

I am protected behind a vail of Royal Purple Light by the highest Divine Warriors.

I am guided by the highest Divine Guidance, loved by the highest Divine Love, healed by the highest Divine Healers, taught by the highest Divine Teachers, protected by the highest Divine Protection. I hear my Divine Source, Divine Guidance, my highest self, Jesus the Ascended Master, and the Holy Spirit above my own hindering thoughts.

God use me as a tool to serve the highest Divine good of those you bring to me."

Before hand, I always put on my suite of Divine White Light as a means of protecting my energy for the day, event, session, what have you.

The intention with sharing this knowledge is to; bring you closer to your Divine Source and hearing your Divine Guidance clearer. To tell yourself everyday that you are healed, guided, loved, and protected. To protect your energetic system everyday.

It's beneficial to use your imagination with your energy and Daily Mantra while connecting to the Earth and your Divine Source and visualize everything you mean to create with your intentions.

Have fun with it!





No comments:

Post a Comment