Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My name is Adriane Villegas. I am an Energy Practitioner, an Independent Contractor, a Single Mother, a Supporting Spouse to an amazing Working-Artist, a Wonder-Lust, a Teacher, and a Gifted Intuitive. In an attempt at sharing my passion and allowing the Divine Energies that surround me to use me as tool to bring peace and enlightenment to my friends, family and followers, I have created a blogspot. With this, I hope to share my many adventures, my meditations, and my life lessons. It has come to my awareness that I have a passion to raise the vibration and consciousness of all who seek it. By doing so, I hope to lead you back to your own heart, to find your personal truths, and open you up to a new perspective of the unlimited life you're living. 
In my blogs I plan to use my trusted tools and knowledge of healing methods. I often use Celestial Tarot and Angel Oracle Cards, stories from my Energy Sessions, my meditations, enlightening quotes from books I'm reading, my understanding of the energetic system, my understanding of holistic healing and lifestyle, and any channeled messages that I believe may significantly empower others. Often times I open myself to channel guidance from Source Energy that may influences conscious healing, conscious thought patterns, and conscious habits. I hope what I bring to the blogging table raises your vibe, entertains you, gives you thoughts to chew, and brings you healing. 
Thanks in advance for your friendship and love. I hope to learn as much from my followers and I hope to teach, 
Sincerely, 
Adriane Villegas 

  ...:

No comments:

Post a Comment